We understand repair stores and we understand repairs. If your part ever fails we are happy to cover that under our lifetime warranty as long as there is no physical damage. Your success leads to our success, and we want all of our wholesale customers to succeed!
How does our return policy work?
Please inspect all items prior to full installation as we cannot cover any physical damage under warranty. Any item returned is eligible exchange or store credit again as long as there is no physical damage.
For any exchanges, we will gladly exchange the item as long as we still carry it in our store.
- Any item no longer carried or sold by Device Parts Plus is not eligible for a refund or store credit if the item being returned has been purchased greater than 45 days ago.
- If you damage an item removing it from a customer's device or during the repair process, it is not not considered a warranty item. We cannot take back items that have been damaged.
- All Accessories, red tape, tools, and screen protectors are not eligible for return.
- If an iPad compatible screen is returned with adhesive or screen protectors removed it will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. We highly recommend testing all iPad's prior to removing the adhesive and screen protectors.
- Please allow up to 72 business hours to process a return from the time of receipt.
- If you receive an item damaged please contact us immediately, and prior to installing it. We are not responsible for items that were received damaged and then installed.
- We will provide return shipping labels for defective or non working items.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 913-242-7770 for any return requests.